We return for the land of the ROMs for those who are interested in taking your Android beyond, bringing software versions offered by external and outside the manufacturer’s own developers. Here we bring you AOSP option, open source, that word so worn that many like to get up in the soup. It is a ROM developed for the Motorola Moto X 2014 and bringing Android 5.1 Lollipop its interior with a number of improvements, such as incremental updates, we are already seeing in almost every scene ROMs cooks, so little appreciated in general but so useful for all models in the market. Ensure also have the ROM in constant development so that improvements can happen relatively quickly, taking the best installed in our Moto X.
Android 5.1 AOSP ROM Lollipop Mokee for Motorola Moto X 2014
Before installing recommend us to perform a full backup of the Motorola Moto X 2014 . If we have reached this point we assume some knowledge of the world of ROMs and we will have a custom recovery installed on your terminal. If so should not be difficult to backup with Nandroid we can restore them if you go back for fun or for any failure of the ROM that does not offer us a satisfactory performance. The developer itself brings the list of features of this Android 5.1 ROM Mokee Lollipop for the Moto X. Attentive.
- Incremental updates via OTA.
- Native support exFAT.
- Animations in the ListView.
- Solar and lunar calendar in addition to standard.
- SMS logger also adjustable font size and scheduled shipment.
- Smart Marker and speed dial.
- Bookmark voIP.
- Customizable operator name.
- Network speed in the status bar, both uphill and downhill.
- Apollo Player music with timer.
- Energy saving features Unique Power Saver.
- Customizable animations off screen.
- Notifications on the lock screen.
- Multiuser support.
- Smart Lock Smart Lock.
Downloading files from the ROM and other
Installing the Android 5.1 ROM Mokee for Motorola Moto X 2014
- Since the recovery, Wipe data do a Factory Reset.
- Formatemos / system.
- Flasheamos the ROM.
- Flasheamos the Google Apps.
- Flasheamos SuperSU.
- Restart the terminal.
It’s that simple. Once the Motorola Moto X 2014 restarts will be enjoying the ROM Mokee with Android 5.1 AOSP Lollipop. If you have any questions on installation, or you want to follow the progress of the ROM on XDA Developers thread dedicated to it you have all the information available.