Enable the guest user account on the Mac system
There might not be always a single user for a computer system. In some times there may be a guest user you needs your system to be shared. In such cases you might not like to provide the full of your system to be used by the guest so you might want to restrict some of the features to the guest. In such cases you have to make a guest account in your mac pc.
Here’s how to enable a guest user account in Mac:
1) Go to logo by clicking it and then move on to System preferences
2) You may now see Users & Groups. Click on it
3) If you already have an administrator password then you must provide it inorder to change the settings. To enter admin password click on lock in system preferences panel and enter.
4) Now make a click on Guest User in the accounts pane
5) There you may find a option Allow guest to log in to the computer. Kindly check it.
6) The important thing is that using the parental options you can restrict the guests wheather to connect to the shared files on your system.
You have done. Not only this but many options are there in settings which can be used to make a good restricted guest account for the proper use.This all about how to enable a guest user account in Mac
Leave us a comment if you have any trouble with this.