How To Factory Data Reset Your Android Device?
The device will be restarted after you select ‘Factory data reset’, your phone/tablet now behave like a brand new one (except for possible wear and tear’s), you just need to follow the onscreen instructions for configuring your device (exactly) like the way you have done for the first time.t wipe the unwanted data in phone smart people (like us*) would always love to choose the easiest way to wipe the data and it will be nothing other than choosing the “Factory Data Reset” for restoring your device to the factory set settings by wiping off all the data from the internal memory (yeh, your data on the external storage will be safe unless you format your micro SD card) manual settings you have done like date & time, configuring your Google account, system and application data and all other custom settings for sure be erased as well.
The device will be restarted after you select ‘Factory data reset’, your phone/tablet now behave like a brand new one (except for possible wear and tear’s), you just need to follow the onscreen instructions for configuring your device (exactly) like the way you have done for the first time.
Why You Would Like To Do A Factor Reset?
The possible reasons that leads you to choose reset the data to factory settings include:
- You may choose to resell your device, and clean your personal data left over on the phone [to get sure that the device may not contain any of your personal information]
- Unfortunately your device is stuck with problem and you wish to send the device to manufacturer for your some reasons.
- yah lot of software related problems will get solved if we reset the phone or tablet.
WARNING: Things to be Done Before You perform a Factory Reset
1.Backup..! Backup..! Just backup important file from your phone to external PC/Storage.
2.Move all the paid apps to your external storage so that you won’t need to buy them again.
3.make a back up and sync all your contacts with your Gmail account or install software PC suite and backup all your contact LIST.
4.Make a list of the apps which you want to install after you complete the “Factory Data Reset”.
How To Factory Data Reset Your Android Smart Phone?
For resetting the device to factory SET settings and clear off the internal storage completely just follow these step by step instructions and know ‘How To Factory Reset your Android Phone/Tablet?’
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Privacy Settings’ or few phones may also need to check in ‘SD & Phone Storage’.
- Now the last step, just tap on ‘Factory Data Reset’ and in the next screen click on ‘Reset Phone’ to complete the process (optionally you may also check ‘Format SD card’ for clearing off the data from external storage card).
Please note that it may take up to 5 to 10 minutes of your time to complete the process of factory restore, you are now all set to configure your device again.
you face any difficulty in configuring these options please feel free to use the comments box below, we will glad to help you with the process.
YOU MAY HAVE A WISH TO KNOW THIS