In a previous video tutorial, I showed you how to install TWRP Recovery in the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4G for substituting the very limited Recovery of MiUi , Now we proceed with root terminal in just a couple of seconds and using said TWRP Recovery.
So you know, if you’re interested in Rooting the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4G , a simple and efficient way, do not miss the video tutorial attached at the head of this article where I explain step by step and with great detail .
- This tutorial is solely for the model Qualcomm Snapdragon, I mean the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4G. Owners of Xiaomi RedMi Note 3G Mediatek processor refrain from further steps to prevent bricking the device .
- This tutorial is explained from the TWRP Recovery installed I showed in this video tutorial , those who want to do it from the MI Recovery only will have to copy the ZIP internal memory and rename it to update.zip .EYE! only works if you copy it to the internal memory from external storage memory or SD card will give error flashing the zip .
- Have sufficient battery, minimum recommended 50%.
- Download this zip file and copy it to the internal or external memory of the terminal and into the folder you ever wish that you go to the flash from TWRP Recovery. Remember that from My Recovery can only be at the root of the internal memory and renamed to update.zip.
- Finally restart TWRP Recovery and flash without any wipe .
- Reboot the system and follow the instructions to finish getting video Rooting the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4G .
With these simple steps we will have rooted the Xiaomi RedMi Note 4G and perfectly functional both original MiUi ROMs Miui v5 and v6.