- Talkray – Free Calls and Text android app review
- Use different part of android themes and make a single theme android customization
- Guide for WordPress SEO by Yoast: Configuration
- How to Display Post Attachment Count in WordPress Admin Column.
- How to Disable Theme and Plugin Editors from WordPress Admin Panel
Alexa widget on WordPress and blogger blog.
Hello guys I think you are little bit confuse while creating and installing Alexa widget on your WordPress or blogger blog. So today we are making complete tutorial that helps you to install Alexa widget on WordPress and blog spot. Basically Alexa rank is decided on how many visitors are visiting to your site. Number of visitors is directly proportional to your increase in your Alexa rank. If you apply this Alexa widget to your WordPress or blogger blog then Alexa can easily notify the visitors and this will automatically help in increase of rank.
Step by step explanation of creating and installing Alexa widget on WordPress and blogger blog.
Then enter you blog address–> technolect.org.
Click on build widget
Then you will be shown with several widgets, choose any one of them.
You will give with a code copy that to clip board.
Go to Blogger–>Layout–>Add a gadget
paste the html code that you have copied to clip board and click on save that’s it you are done with install Alexa widget on WordPress and Blogger blog.
Appearance –>widgets –>text
Paste the HTML code copied to the clipboard that’s it you are done with install Alexa widget on WordPress and Blogger blog.