Although not believe the Android SDK has various tools, among which we can serve to examine all the latest versions that Google launches Android., Ie to have an Android emulator on your pc. All Android SDK versions are easy to install, although each operating system has its quirks. Many of you might wonder: But what is a SDK? This abbreviation comes from Software Development Kit , ie a kit that helps us develop Software that enables you to create applications and run an emulator for the Android system.
How to install Android emulator on your PC with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac
As mentioned above, each operating system has its peculiarities when you install an emulator. Today we will give you a step by step how to install emulator for Windows.
Step by step to install Windows emulator.
- First of all, we have to visit the official Android Developers.(http://developer.android.com/index.html)
- When we are already on their official website we will go to the category related SDK.
- Once we are in the categories seek our operating system.
- Finally’ll download it.
- After choosing the right one for your OS SDK. You comprobareis you have two options to choose the first is a ZIP compressed and the second is an auto installer EXE .Choose the most comfortable I seem, we will talk to them both.
- Then we’ll open your installer. When you have already opened the comendareis routine, pressing the word “Next” installer. This will end when you display a sale which does not let them proceed with the installation.
- When the window appears to us, then the warning that we have to install appears Java SE Development Kit . As we head to the Web Download and start to install the application.
- When we installed the application we needed. We will close the SDK installation being done, and start again. After you follow the steps that tells the installer, the application is installed correctly. As open, SDK Manager “which is the application for Windows.
Download Windows emulator compressed ZIP.
This installation is much simpler than the above, just have to go unpack the files. When unzipped execute the “SDK Manager” application, considering that we have to install JDK complements previously named. And ready.