Not only that we are impatient about not wanting to wait for the official update, is that we are also a restless ass we like to try everything in our smartphones. That is the main reason why many jump from one ROM to another as if we had nothing else to do and even the ones we like last long because there are others who try.What anguish. What sweeter distress.Now we bring you AOSP ROM with Android 5.1 Lollipop, the desired version of the moment and it is supposed fixes most of the problems carried by Lollipop from the initial 5.0. Who is this ROM?True, we had not said. The ROM is for one of the best terminals that saw arriving in 2013, the Motorola Moto G of 4.5 inches and a battery that love.
Then we are going to teach you how to download this ROM AOSP Android 5.1 Lollipop and how to install the Motorola Moto G 2013. Android Marshmallow Theme Since Motorola does not perform many changes in their official ROMs, will not differ too much from that has reached the Moto G 2013 by the manufacturer. But if you do not want to wait or walk according eager to experiment, here it.
Things to consider Android Lollipop 5.1 AOSP ROM for Motorola Moto G 2013
First of all we must know that in this ROM, in the state of development that is at the time of writing this tutorial, you do not have native application for sending SMS and need to use an alternative application. As Hangouts, for example. Also works on CDMA networks and does not recognize the second SIM in the model supports two of them. Moreover, it is fully operational.
We recommend, as always, make a copy of the entire phone.
Furthermore, during the process we have to unlock the bootloader if we have not already unlocked. If you have already unlocked then have to make a Full Wipe the terminal, we are in them. This process will make the Moto G is formatted completely so it is recommended that you back up everything that does not want to lose in the process. Whether in the cloud or on our PC.
How to Install Android 5.1 AOSP Lollipop Motorola Moto G 2013
- We unlock the bootloader of our Motorola following the steps of the manufacturer .
- Install a custom recovery.
- We download the ROM from this link .
- We downloaded the Google Apps for Lollipop from this link .
- We load both files in the internal memory of the phone.
- Restart the Motorola Moto G 2013 in the bootloader.
- Come to Recovery with the volume down button and confirm with the volume up button.
- Wipe do the following:
- Wipe Data
- Factory Reset
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- We will install and choose the ROM. The installed.
- We do the same with Google Apps.
- Restart the Moto G and hope to complete the first boot.
Having done all this we Lollipop Android 5.1 installed on your Motorola Moto G 2013.