From XDA comes a method to install in Note 4, S5 or S4 functionality that allows use themes that brings incorporated on Samsung Galaxy S6.
There have been many criticisms that Samsung has been getting along time for design and overload Touchwiz, the layer of their Android handsets, which have finally given up and the new Samsung Galaxy S6, the S6 Edge inclusive , incorporating improvements that many asked. And not just talking about the supposed cleaning 40% of “junk” contained in Touchwiz, they have to try a more exhaustive than the minutes you could try it at MWC analysis. No, we say that they have incorporated themes and the ability to create them. The topics will be on the Samsung Apps store and S6 domains that are now are quick to abandon their land. From XDA bring us and the possibility of installing them in other flagships of the manufacturer. Always with ROOT, of course. We discussed the possibility of putting the issues of Samsung Galaxy S6 in the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5 or even the Galaxy S4. Fiesta.
The method is also simple, but requires knowledge above the basic level. As we will show now, it’s downloading a file, place where we say and change a string in a file system. That is why we need to have ROOT access on the device on which you are going to install. So, if we do not have it, and now seems quite complicated Lollipop do better will refrain from making this process until you can. Here we go, if you will.
How to put themes on your Galaxy Note 4 S6, S5 or S4 with ROOT
- First we need to have ROOT access on our smartphone.
- Descargarmos the Lollipop Theme Enabler .
- We unpack and place it manually in System / app and System / csc .
- Now look for the file system / etc / floating_feature.xml and open it for editing.
- We look for the following line:
- We introduce themev2 so that it is well
- <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI> themev2</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_COMMON_CONFIG_CHANGEABLE_UI>
- We save the file and restart our Note 4 S5 or S4.
- We have enabled the subjects in the option to switch funds and widgets from the desktop.
As we see, the method is not as complicated as it seems but requires some expertise moving through the system folders and knowing edit your files. For this we use a file browser to ROOT as we show in this selection we did at the time .
If you have any questions about the process, in the XDA thread dedicated to this ported you have answers.