In this guide today, we bring you a complete manual to install the latest version of Apple’s operating system, whether they want to test you, as though you need to use a single software executable for this system. This normally is called hackintosh. And you can easily do it on your normal PC if it is compatible with your PC
OS X Mavericks: Before you start
The first is that before you begin you must meet certain requirements:
- Have some computer skills, to medium.
- Using an Intel or AMD processor (AMD use the corresponding option)
- Know how the BIOS
- Patience (it took me about 2 hours to have it installed)
- Basic knowledge of English, to read some articles which explain how to solve some of the most common problems.
Binary addition we are not responsible for data loss and / or problems associated with the misuse of this guide.Do it at your own risk.
OS X Mavericks: Setting the BIOS
The first thing to do is:
- Load default settings.
- Put in the BIOS setup our hard drives to AHCI.
- Disable all ports through the BIOS (everything that is not essential)
- If you can not disable, disconnect all but 1 keyboard, 1 mouse, 1-screen, 1 hard drive and the system where you have the image (this will eliminate possible sources of problems).
- Select boot from our installation media.
OSX Mavericks: Obtain and record the image
To install, you’ll use this version. You must burn it to a CD or USB (I used the last option). To record the image will use Win32 Disk Imager.
OS X Mavericks: First Boot
Here comes the patience, some users will have the chance to run them all at first, we need to keep trying other settings until you find one that works on your PC. This depends on the components and therefore there is another working at all.
What we will see is something like this:
Where it says boot: we put different boot options:
- I try only with -v (text mode to dial us errors)
- -v -x (safe mode)
- Try with which I have the image I
- Use any of the options here
Some of the most commonly used are these:
|-v||Displays debugging information (not start GUI)|
|-s||Single user mode, start a terminal|
|-f||Recharge all drivers and empty the cache|
|“Graphics Mode” = “1280x1024x32”||Graphical boot options (to set the resolution, several screens etc)|
This is the heaviest part and involves trial and error until you find the options that will work with your PC.
Normally it comes out something like the first time (this is the typical installation errors and therefore will have to use other boot options):
Go to next step when your screen comes to this:
OS X Mavericks: Installing
Now it will leave the following:
This means that we are on the right track, we now put the language in Spanish and we will:
We chose to continue and the partition where you want to install (we can always leave and made from our current operating system or use the disk utility that comes with the installer)
Now wait for it to install:
OS X Mavericks: Using the system
When finished it will reboot and skip the boot loader if you can not get in, get the stick and start the partition where you instalaseis with boot options and conocidas.Después leave the Apple logo:
It is set up:
Already have ready the team , so I have the home screen:
To get it installed, I have followed the following guide in English that is almost similar to this, but here we affect some important aspects.
A second version of the manual, which will explain how to fix some common problems and getting started using it is created.
Can you replace this facility to a Mac?
This point is important and I have to be very clear. If you are after a Mac , which all work the first day and use your Mac, this is not an option for you. Mainly for this option is:
- Making software testing.
- Learn to use the Apple operating system
- Use any particular program, incidentally operate only at the Apple Ecosystem
These points are important, because our facility despite being stable, will give some problems with updates, recognition of our hardware, performance, drivers and other stuff like that.
I have it installed now what do I do
We recommend that after installing it, should follow the tutorial (if they will be updated according to our ability to publish):