Many think it is very difficult to root an Android device, maybe it is a bit if you do not have basic knowledge on the subject, but if you’ve already done it once, the second will be easier and so on. Time is now for one of the latest devices from Motorola , the so awarded Moto G but in his version 4G , a simple method for rooting .
This midrange has positioned itself as one of the best, especially for its high quality and excellent price, now the method for root Moto G 4G requires the following so you can run:
- Android version 4.4.3
- Having the bootloader unlocked, if you have not already, you need to make the process.
- Download Android developers package [ Click here ]. Inside this folder you’ll find one that has the name of “platform tools”.
- Download TeamWin (file recovery) and move it to that folder and rename it under the name of “recovery” but without removing the extension .img
- Download SuperUser and copy it to your SD device.
- Finally Duperación active mode of your USB device.
After downloading many files is time to conclude the method for root Moto G 4G, connect the phone to the PC and just go to the “Platform-tools” folder and holding down the Shift key you right click and select “Open option Ventada command here “, then enter the following code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
If all went well, then the Moto G will restart in recovery mode designed and being there with the help of power and volume keys, select the option that says “Install update from ZIP” and find the file you downloaded earlier.
Your phone will reboot once again sees the application drawer and must have Hence the application of SuperUser, that’s when we finally conclude the process of rooting Moto G 4G, so simple, now if you can get the most out of your Android device .