A while since we published a tutorial for rooting an Android handset ago, so we have selected today the great Xiaomi Mi4 having a large sign in the Asian and European market. We already know that this is one of the best options in the high-end Android, has excellent performance and its interface is very friendly to everyone, today we will learn how to root the Mi4 with a very easy method.
Requirements to root the Xiaomi Mi4
- Mobile or tablet battery charged at 80 or 100%.
- Enable debug mode in “Settings> Applications> Development> USB Debugging”.
- Backing up your data.
- Check “Unknown sources” Settings> Security.
- Download the ROM Xiaomi
- Download Root Checker to verify.
Step by step to root the Xiaomi Mi4
- Once we have all the requirements that have requested above, proceed to start the tutorial. On your smartphone sees the update application and enter the menu, select “Restart in recovery mode” option and confirm “OK”. Once you start recovery mode you will have to use the buttons to scroll.
- Once you start recovery mode confirms the English language and then select the option Wipe & reset> Wipe cache scrolling with volume buttons and confirming with the off button.
- Once done, the main menu select the option “Install Update.zip to Sistem One” and you will confirm, so will start the process.
- You returned to the main menu and you will select the option “Reboot> Reboot System to One” , your smartphone will restart and turn you’ll find options for root permissions on the application of security in the area of permits.
- Probably your data deleted or remain.