After a timeout the renewal of Motorola Moto E came as a Motorola Moto E 4G 2015 which, as its name suggests, has LTE, a stick in the wheels of Moto G who was quick to react also presenting its variant LTE . A trend, that of smartphones in two versions, which can be done with the new Moto E, thrown directly in this type of connectivity. In its category, the Motorola Moto E 2015 strives to be the end of the year but what will really difficult. Models like the Xperia E4G and others came from beyond the impossible to make the pass canutas Motorola. And perhaps not cost them jobs as strong Moto G. Another is its range which, incidentally, will have to get well the batteries this year.
Like all models of Motorola, this new E has created expectation and not only among users but also among the chefs who are focusing much of its efforts on rooting, unlock and make a thousand and one variations to the original ROMs said terminals.
The guys at XDA Developers have developed the first Moto E 2015 Toolkit which is now published in version 1.0 and containing drivers and utilities to do just about anything with the new smartphone Americans. Nothing takes few functions but trust that soon become a genuine Swiss Army Knife for your Moto E, revealing full potential of these tools.
With this Moto E 2015 Toolkit we can do for now:
- Lock and unlock the Bootloader.
- Flash a custom recovery.
- Restart the terminal in the recovery or fastboot.
We hope we will not have to wait long for options such as performing a full backup of the terminal, the ROOT on a click, the install Busybox or download and flash the ROMs of stock. Something that boast more mature toolkits. Do not forget, again, we are in version 1.0.
Unlocking the bootloader of Moto E 2015 with the toolkit
From the own development team give us the keys to unlock the bootloader of Moto E 2015 with this tool, more complex than it may seem and formatted your terminal.We recommend, therefore, make a previous backup to this process.
- We click on Generate String.
- The Moto E 2015 will restart in Fastboot mode and a website will open.
- We logueamos anywhere.
- Copy the string generated by the toolkit and copy it anywhere.
- We click on my device Can be unlocked? .
- If you can unlock your bootloader button appears REQUEST UNLOCK KEY at the foot of the page.
- We set I agree to confirm that we have read the risk to unlock the bootloader and click on UNLOCK KEY REQUEST .
- Copy the key to give us the web page in the application, in the part of Enter Unlock Code and click on Unlock .
- Usually, our Moto E will have unlocked the bootloader.
As we see, the Moto E 2015 Toolkit 1.0 brings good profit to start and we expect to be completed soon so we can make the most shaping our Moto E-level custom ROMs and access the manufacturer. You can download the application from the XDA thread . Although remember that all modifications you to realize at your smartphone with these tools may result in loss of warranty the same and are under your responsibility. In the XDA Developers thread you have more information to use it.