Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications and First Review
Today has made the event Microsoft in India to present the newest member of the Lumia family, the Nokia Lumia 630 unveiled at the Microsoft Build 2014 equipping the new and expected version of the operating system Windows Phone 8.1 .
In the event there has been talk exclusively on Nokia Lumia 630 , although there were rumors that the new high-end Finnish Nokia Lumia 930 may have also submitted. Microsoft has given the release date of the new terminal, once it has completed the event will be on May 16 when it will be possible to buy. The version dual-SIM will cost 11.500 INR , while the more affordable version without dual-SIM version will cost 10.500 INR . How create again terminal specifications.
Specifications Of Nokia Lumia 630 Review
- 4.5 inch FWVGA display with resolution of 480 x 854 with 221 ppi
- Display Technology ClearBlack IPS LCD
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm
- Weight 134 grams
- Battery 1830 mAh
- 512 MB of RAM
- Dual-SIM Standby GSM network support WCDMA +
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- 8 GB internal memory, expandable via microSD card up to 128 GB
- Windows Phone 8.1 with built-in screen buttons
- 5 megapixel camera with no LED flash, no dedicated button
- Available in multiple colors (green, white, black, yellow and orange)
Relese video Of Nokia Lumia 630.
Microsoft expects to achieve good sales in India, because the Nokia Lumia 630 has a very attractive price and good specifications as the quad-core processor , the ability to expand the storage capacity through microSD card. Other details are not as good as the lack of flash and 512 MB RAM memory do not convince users that they planned to purchase the new Lumia.