Today we’ll show an excellent method for rooting Android on your LG L50 .The process of rooting Android is easy and can superuser in seconds, but you should note that the official guarantee lose your LG L50 if concrete. Divide the process into two parts:
First you expose a number of requirements to fulfill.
Second we will already be filled to rooting Android.
Requirements for rooting Android LG L50
Prior to rooting Android must meet the following with your LG L50:
- Your LG L50 must be loaded at least up to 80% of full battery , if not could have unexpected blackouts that would leave the Android operating system unusable
- If you have important data on your mobile remembers back them up before starting the process itself will not erase your data but it is better to have insurance before modifying the system
- Within the settings for your LG L50 you need to have the option enabled USB debugging found inSettings> Developer options (If this tab does not appear check )
- Unknown sources also activated from Settings> Security
- Finally, set the display to stay awake for at least a minute, you can do this from Settings> Display
- Download Android SDK from this link and install as normal
- Download the small script called PurpleDrake from this link , extract it and place it where remember
- Download SuperSU from Google Play, for this you have to enter Play Store on your mobile or clickthis link
Now it will be easy to root Android on this phone, you just need to go to the second section and follow the steps in the process.
ROOTING ANDROID LG L50
Steps to rooting your Android LG L50:
- Connect your LG L50 to the PC, if you’ve never connected to the USB Debugging option to wait for it to install the ADB drivers automatically
- Go to PurpleDrake folder and run “purpledrake_windows” file, press a ENTER to start the process
- On your phone a warning, accept it and continue the program should appear by itself
- After you see the model of your LG L50 takes another ENTER to continue with the process
- The phone will reboot, do not move, is normal has since entered ADB mode
- Press ENTER again to continue and finally press ENTER again and the process is finished
- Now you just have to restart the LG L50 if it does not alone, you open SuperSU, upgrade and you’re done
If you had problems when rooting Android LG L50 we recommend that you contact us in the comments area or on our social networks to help you finish properly.