Motorola has launched its new flagship device in a live Google + event which was organized by Motorola. The latest Motorola device is a lesser version of the existing moto x which makes it a reliable and affordable. The cost of Moto G is 220 $ and it is providing a models which include a memory of 8 Gb and 16 Gb.
The device has a exciting 4.5 inch 720hd display with a gorilla glass 3 and the ppi density is 336. One more exciting feature in this Motorola phone is its camera. Motorola Company has a lot of goodwill about the camera’s in their phone and now it seems that Motorola has kept up its goodwill with the cameras. It has a rear camera of 5 megapixels and a front camera of 1.3 mega pixels. There are lot of other features which the Motorola Company has hid under the hood. The mobile uses a 1.2ghz snapdragon 400 processor. Motorola is providing a 1 Gb ram with 2070 mAh battery.
It is well known that Moto G is currently running on 4.3 Android jellybean and it is going to get upgraded to the next version 4.4 kikat. Finally the most exciting and crowd pulling feature of the phone is its specs which are all mid-range devices. ROOTING needs to be done to run the flash custom roms and it can be assured that it doesn’t take more than 5 mins. Be sure that ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY. We are not at all responsible for any damage, though we are sure that there will be no damage this is just a warning message.
Special note: after rooting the mobile your device will no longer get official updates (OTA) though you can just unroot the updates.
Pre requirements to Root Moto G.
Motorola Moto G. it’s mandatory that you should have atleast 80% battery.
Superboot this is a tool that helps in rooting Moto G
Instructions to Root Moto G.
First, You should unlock the bootloader on your Moto G. Unlocking the bootloader leads Wipe and Delete everything on the device, so you should be sure that you have backup everything! The unlocking process is very easy using fastboot and can be done in less than 5 minutes from the official Motorola Website.[Link Here]
Note : You need to do this in order to root the device.
- After you’re done with the process of unlocking the bootloader. Download the superboot file (link here) and extract it.
- On your Moto G, go to settings>>application>>development>>enable usb debugging.
- This is the time to enter in to bootloader to root : ‘Power off’ the device, Then turn on the phone while pressing the ‘Volume down’ button this will open bootloader.
- Connect your phone to your pc/mac via usb cable.
- Choose on which OS you are on. If you’re on windows you don’t need to enter any commands just double click the file. if you are on Linux and Mac you need to enter the commands listed below :
- WINDOWS – double click ‘superboot-windows.bat’ –
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-mac.sh’ –
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-linux.sh’
- After completion fo the process you have to restart you phone and you will be seeing a Superuser app in app drawer.