Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 Dual Sim.
Samsung Galaxy mega 5,8 is the second mobile released in the mega series. Samsung Galaxy mega 5.8 mid-range mobile comes with jelly bean firmware pre-installed from stock. This is a standard firmware for android mobiles. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is available as GSM (GT-I9150) and dual sim GSM (GT-I9152) version. You can fine rooting method for Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3. Today we will root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 .Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is available as GSM (GT-I9150) and dual sim GSM (GT-I9152) version.
Pre-requirements before you Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 Dual Sim.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 Dual Sim GSM version.
- Windows based pc to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 Dual Sim GSM version
- Download Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 windows and install these drivers on your computerSamsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 USB driver for Windows.
- If you already installed kies skip this step.
- Enable debugging mode in your device.
- Ensure that you have min of 60% to 80% of battery.
- Back up your data and media file accordingly where do you feel safe
Downloading Required Files toRoot Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 Dual Sim:
- CWM Touch Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (recovery.tar.md5 | 8.3MB)
- Samsung Odin v3.07 (Odin 3.7.zip | 1.18MB)
- SuperUser (Update-SuperSu-V1.34.zip | 1.05MB)
Rooting Samsung Galaxy mega 5.8.
- Grab CWM touch recovery from the given links and save that into a folder in pc. You should see that as recovery.tar.md5.
- Download odin.zip into a folder in computer.
- Power of your device.
- Enter in to the downloading mode by holding Volume Down key, Home button, and Power button.
- You should press volume up button when you see triangle sign. You should see odin mode on the top of screen.
- Double click and launch odin.
- Connect your device to computer via usb cable.
- After getting detected in odin click on the PDA button and select *.tar or *.tar.md5.
- Make sure that Repartition option is unchecked and auto reboot is checked.
- Now click on start button to flash *.tar or *.tar.md5 in to your device. Keep monitoring the flash progress in odin.
- Within no time you will see green pass message that means you have successfully completed flashing.
- The device will reboot automatically.
- Now move to recovery menu by holding Volume Up, home button, power button to boot into recovery home.
- Here to navigate you should use Volume up and down button and power button to select the option.
- in Recovery home menu, select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard.
- Select UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and click Yes to install.
- Back to Recovery home menu, select reboot system now.
- Your device shall reboot with root installed.
- Download root checker to check your root status OR open your applications drawer and you should see SuperSU is installed.