In technolect we have spoken many times about the benefits of getting permissions Root on our device Android . The Root permissions allow us to modify the system files of our Android, but when we do we break our device Root warranty terminal …
Losing the guarantee slows many people for fear that you will spoil the terminal and the manufacturer will long after, and Xiaomi E4 is no exception. But what many do not know is that the Developer is available ROM created by the Xiaomi own that will allow us root the Xiaomi E4 without losing the warranty .
How to root the Xiaomi E4 with Rom Developer
Xiaomi offers users a ROM named E4 Developer Rom , which already has permissions Root, why not lose the guarantee of our device.
Before you start, remember that:
Technolect is not be held responsible for any inconvenience or problems happen to your Android
- We will download the ROM development from this page Xiaomi.
- After downloading the file will rename it to “update.zip” , has to be exactly“update.zip” otherwise the process will fail.
- Copy the downloaded and renamed to our device file, then we’ll open the application “Updater” the Xiaomi E4 and we click on the option “Reboot to Recovery Mode” .
- Once we meet in the recovery of our phone we will move with the volume keys and select the English as the language (let that if you understand the Chinese also can), confirm the selection with the power key. Now we move to “Wipe & Reset” , will access the new menu and select “Option Wipe Cache “.
- Wait to finish and when we are again in the main menu go down to ” Install update.zip to System One “ , confirm and begin to flash the file to your phone.
- Select “Reboot” in the main menu. We hope our tele restart
phone, we will go to Security> Permissions and activate the option“Permissions Root” .
And that’s all folks! Easy, simple without losing the warranty.
And for those of you still have any doubt the process to root the E4 Xiaomi I leave this beautiful video created by Yash Garg where we detail the whole process