The Sony devices are characterized by distributing their devices with locked bootloader in these cases are not discarded the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact , its two flagship devices bueque. In the Android world any user who acquires an Xperia device, is required to unlock the bootloader able to gain access toRoot , thanks to XDA developers, we bring to you this tool called GiefRoot, with which you can getRoot access without the obligation to release your Bootloade r. If you use the Xperia Z3 or Z3 Compactyou can not miss this simple tutorial, you will learn to gain access to Root with this simple tool.
Root Xperia and Xperia Z3 Z3 Compact
Before you can continue with the process, you must meet certain requirements, which are listed below.
– Enable USB Debugging enabled (Settings-> About telephone-> click 7 times in number compilación-> Developer options)
-Activate Simulated Locations (Settings-> Developer options)
-drivers Adb installed on your PC
-Have Firmware October 2014, if your version is updated using flashtool need to return to the version 23.0.A.2.93
Steps to Root Access
- Download and unzip the latest version of the tool | giefroot_v2.zip
- Turn on your phone and connect it to PC
- Put the device in airplane mode
- Go to the folder where you unzipped the tool GiefRoot , and executes the file install.bat and follow the instructions
- If you get an error message, rerun the tool.
That’s all any questions or suggestions can leave in the comments section.
Hilo | XDA Developers